Currently, almost all industries are experiencing intensive development of e-commerce. It allows them to overcome geographical barriers and reach more customers. The offer can be dynamically actualized and additional product information (e.g. product datasheet and accessibility) available to customers in real time. Producer gains the possibility to optimize production process, lower operational costs and improve customer service. Customers locate the product quicker by clicking through intuitive navigation or using a search box to narrow down their product search immediately. In addition, better retail driven by traffic from search engines and decreased costs which could be passed on to customers in the form of discounted prices lead to increase in sales. On the other hand customers save their time as the purchase process is faster and can be done anywhere and anytime.
To make use of above benefits you need to have an experienced partner who will be able to build and develop e-commerce platform.
SAP Commerce supports end-to-end processes, including cart checkout, product content and experience management, promotions and order management. Thus, increases your commerce team’s productivity. It also allows you to simplify your setup and reduce total cost of ownership.
With SAP Commerce solution above advantages can be extended with:
- Omnichannel – all selling channels managed by using a single digital commerce platform
- Ready-made solutions for B2C and B2B, telco, retail
- Product Content Management
- Flexible built-in promotion capabilities
- Easy to manage product content, experience management, promotions and order management (Content Management System)
- Easy SAP S4HANA/SAP ERP/SAP Marketing/SAP CRM integration and interaction with componente built natively on the same platform
- Improved production capacity planning by the real-time product availability
- Better user experience
Before B2B commerce platform launch, customers where sending orders in excels files which were imported to SAP ERP system by Customer Service Team. With the start of new application in 2016, order-to-cash process is fully automated.
The example below presents growing average share of sales through B2B channel:
Ask for the solution for your company