SAP CRM RDS Deployment
AP CRM Rapid Deployment Solution (RDS) is a unique technique for implementing SAP CRM system in a simple and fast way. It consists of packaged software, implementation services and best practices to deliver a solution fully configured and adjusted to Customer specific needs with a set time, scope and cost.
- SAP CRM RDS Standard Package (Full-Scope)
- SAP CRM RDS Standard Package (Selected Scenarios)
- SAP CRM RDS WCEM (with ERP or CRM backend)
- SAP CRM RDS Insurance Package
- SAP CRM RDS Citizen Contact Center Package
SAP CRM/ERP/XIF (3rd Party) Integration
During integration process data is transferred between SAP systems and 3rd Party systems using XIF adapters. Connectivity can be also adapted and enhanced according to 3rd Party system architecture.
- Middleware Support
- JAVA, Web-Services Development/Interfaces
- IDOC/XIF Integration/Development
- LSMW – Migration Projects
SAP CRM WebUI Enhancements / Developments
CRM WebUI Enhancements and Developments allow to tailor the SAP Web User Interface to customer’s individual requirements. This includes incorporaton of the business logic into CRM system. Development Service on Customer Demand