NSP is looking to appoint a Consultant to join our SAP Customer Engagement Team.
You will become a member of project team which focuses on implementation, developments, integration of SAP end-to-end solutions including SAP Customer Relationship Management, SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Marketing, SAP Commerce. You will be involved in all project lifecycle aspects such as pre-sales, proof of concept preparation, scoping, design, implementation and post-go live support.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or use the application form below.
- Project work as an SAP Consultant
- Customer presentations, workshops
- Business process analysis
- Define requirements
- Prepare technical and functional specifications
- IT or economic education
- Knowledge of IT systems, software, data bases (knowledge of SAP systems is welcome)
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programing
- English fluency
- Motivation and willingness to learn
- Access to the latest IT solutions and technologies
- Development prospects
- Support in building competences
- Participation in interesting international projects
- Work full of challenges
- Three month Training Programme (see details)
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
By clicking the button “Apply”, “Apply now” or otherwise sending a recruitment application to Nearshore Services Poland with headquarters in 00-807 Warszawa, Al. Jerozolimskie 94 (Employer, Data Administrator), you agree to the processing by the Employer/Administrator of your personal data contained in the recruitment application for the purpose of the recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.
We kindly inform you that in accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (hereinafter referred to as RODO):
- Your personal data will be processed for purposes related to the recruitment process on the basis of your consent to the processing of personal data and after concluding a relevant agreement – related to the provision of work/services to the NSP – on the basis of a separately concluded contract of employment/services;
- Your personal data may additionally be processed for archival )evidentiary) purposes for the purpose of establishing facts in possible proceedings relating to the services provided and for the purpose of establishing, investigating or defending against claims relating to them;
- The recipient of your personal data will be entities providing services to the NSP;
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the provision of services, work or cooperation with the NSP and the statue of limitations for any claims related thereto;
- You have the right to access the content of your data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, portability, right to object, right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the PDPA when you consider that the processing of your personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016;
- providing personal data by you is a condition for the conclusion of the contract – you are obliged to provide them and the consequence of not providing personal data will be inability to provide services to you on your behalf;
- The NSP does not collect or process special categories of data;
- Your data will not be processed automatically, including in the form of profiling.
Data Protection Policy details can be found at www.nsp.com.pl
Please include a clause in your CV: “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the purposes of the recruitment process conducted by Nearshore Services Poland with its registered office in 00-807 Warszawa Al. Jerozolimskie 94 in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922). At the same time, I agree to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of future recruitment.
We are currently looking for
Working as an IT Consultant in NSP
Providing the highest level of service to the client, is our key task. It is possible, thanks to hard work, experience and engagement of the whole team
NSP onboarding package
In NSP we are aware of the importance of a good start in the new workplace. That is why, we have created a programme, called NSP Onboarding Package…